Vqtshirt - Yes I am old but I saw The Rolling Stones on stage shirt

 Evolving from criminalization to a more public-health-focused approach certainly feels like a move rooted in common sense, particularly in the Yes I am old but I saw The Rolling Stones on stage shirt in contrast I will get this U.S., where drug possession is the most arrested offense. “For too long we’ve accepted jails and prisons as stand-ins for health services, despite years of data showing us that this approach just furthers the circumstances that lead someone to problematic drug use,” says Frederique. “Decriminalization approaches [like Oregon’s Measure 110] turn that on its head by removing the harm of the criminal justice system and providing connection to services that address the full range of people’s needs, whether that be evidence-informed treatment, harm reduction, housing, employment, or other health resources.” In Oregon, the connection between decriminalization and public health improvement is direct: As Vox explains, money saved from law enforcement and incarceration costs will go toward a new drug addiction treatment program overseen by the Oregon Health Authority.

Yes I am old but I saw The Rolling Stones on stage shirt

Buy this shirt:  Yes I am old but I saw The Rolling Stones on stage shirt

Home:  Vqtshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Vqtshirt - American Flag 50 Star Shirt

Vqtshirt - Iykyk Boxing ugly Christmas 2020 T-shirt

Vqtshirt - Notre Dame Fighting Irish 2022 Fiesta Bowl Bound Whistle T-Shirt