Vqtshirt - Yes I am old but I saw Grateful Dead on stage shirt

 For those of us who came of age in the Yes I am old but I saw Grateful Dead on stage shirt besides I will buy this 1980s and 1990s, anti-drug messaging was a constant. There were the PSAs with stars like Ally Sheedy, Kirk Cameron, and Pee-wee Herman delivering dramatic monologues slipped into our after-school specials (many of which had their own anti-drug messaging; one about angel dust, starring Helen Hunt, remains imprinted in my brain). Then there was the endless DARE merchandise; the “this is your brain on drugs” fried-egg commercial; and, of course, the earnest speeches by Nancy Reagan, a figurehead in the failure that was the racist war on drugs. The message was simple and always the same: just say no.

Yes I am old but I saw Grateful Dead on stage shirt

Buy this shirt:  Yes I am old but I saw Grateful Dead on stage shirt

Home:  Vqtshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Vqtshirt - American Flag 50 Star Shirt

Vqtshirt - Iykyk Boxing ugly Christmas 2020 T-shirt

Vqtshirt - Notre Dame Fighting Irish 2022 Fiesta Bowl Bound Whistle T-Shirt